Supplementing with vitamin D goes a long way. Vitamin D helps preserve youthful cognitive function, supports bone and immune system health, helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure, encourages a healthy inflammatory response and promotes endothelial function. We recommend between about 125 mcg (5,000 IU) to 200 mcg (8,000 IU) of vitamin D3 a day.
Make sure you’re getting enough of vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin. Add Vitamin D3 to your supplement regimen today.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
- Helps maintain youthful, healthy cognitive function.
- Supports bone health & immune system function.
- Promotes cardiovascular & endothelial health.
Helps maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 175 mcg
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, purified water, rosemary extract.
Dosage and Use
• Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.