EPA and DHA fatty acids from fish oil support cardiovascular health, brain health, and much more. Inspired by the Mediterranean diet, our Super Omega-3 delivers the EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids your body needs, plus potent olive polyphenols and sesame lignans for additional cardiovascular, cognitive, and whole-body health benefits.
Take care of your heart and cognitive health with optimal doses of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA Fish Oil Benefits
- Supports both cardiovascular and cognitive health.
- Helps maintain already-healthy LDL & HDL cholesterol & triglyceride levels.
- Contains heart-healthy Mediterranean olive & sesame extracts.
IFOS™-certified and sustainably sourced anchovy from the South Pacific coast of Chile.
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol < 5 mg
Pure+™ Wild Fish Oil Concentrate 2000 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 700 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 500 mg
Polyphen-Oil™ Olive extract (fruit and leaf) [providing 19.5 mg polyphenols, 5.2 mg hydroxytyrosol/tyrosol, 4.4 mg verbascoside/oleuropein] 300 mg
Sesame seed lignan extract 10 mg
Other ingredients: highly refined fish oil concentrate (Anchovy), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, silica, beeswax, caramel color, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, maltodextrin, rosemary extract.
IFOS™ certification mark is a registered trademark of Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc. These products have been tested to the quality and purity standards of the IFOS™ program conducted at Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc.
Dosage and Use
• Take two (2) softgels twice daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.