Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. These nutrients are usually obtained through protein-rich foods. While they are a popular supplement for athletes and exercise enthusiasts, their muscle-support benefits can be had by anyone.
There are a variety of amino acids, but only leucine, isoleucine and valine are called “branched-chain amino acids.”
Branched Chain Amino Acids Benefits:
- Supports protein synthesis in muscle & liver.
- Enhances exercise performance & recovery.
Encourages healthy brain function & immunity
Serving Size 4 capsules
Servings Per Container about 22
Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 1200 mg
L-Isoleucine 600 mg
L-Valine 600 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Dosage and Use
• To be used by adults 18 years and older.
• Take four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals with ALS or disorders impairing the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids should not use this product.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
• Do not purchase if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.